Black shoes, strong glue ( I used a special glue for shoes), felt ( I used the color dark red), yarn, round needle (It is easier to sew with a round needle) , scissors
- Measure the size of the felt so it covers the part of the shoe
- Double the felt and glue it
- Let it dry completely over the night
- Sew both ends of the felt on the shoe using the round needle
Pictures from a Fashion Magazine, Frame, Plastic Flowers, Scissors, Glue, Tesa Tape
- Look for pictures in a Fashion Magazine. I chose an old advertisement picture of the designer Bluemarine
- Cut the pictures out and glue them on your picture collage
- Place the transparent protective film over the picture
- Choose flowers you want to place it on your picture and stick them by using a tesa tape
Are you bored with using regular bags? Are you looking for something special?
Here is some inspiration for you:
Designer brands and grocery brands? This is hip right now. Designers create bags with the grocery labels on them. The results are great. If you don’t want to buy a designer bag, create your own bag.
Recycling is THE trend, so if you are short on cash, make a Capri – Sonne Juice bag. You just have to drink a lot of Capri – Sonne Juice and sew all the small bags together.
Looks pretty cool and is the perfect bag for the beach!
You’re clutch is too boring. Pimp it up with a little smiley face made out of Lego pieces.
As kids we had a star glitter plastic cup. As grown ups we prefer to wear a butterfly glitter globe clutch. Get the box clutch on darbysmart.com and create your own butterfly glitter globe clutch.
You can pimp up your bag by adding some fun accessories like the Minie Mouse or Daisy Duck.
Another idea is to use a plastic gummy bear as a clutch.
You can get the clutch from the designer Charlotte Olympia or a cheaper version from the website thinkgreek.com and decorate it as you want it.
Last but not least, just take an old black leather bag and write the message that comes up in your mind with a different color.
The only thing that counts is your creativity!
Pimp up your leather clutch with ribbon and white pearls
STEP BY STEP:
white leather clutch, white ribbon, white pearls, transparent wire
- Measure your wrist so that you know how big you need to make the hanger
- Cut the transparent wire based on the measured size
- Make a knot and start putting white pearls into the wire
- Connect both ends of the wire and place the white ribbon at the end of both ends (you can also make your own ribbon)
- Connect it to the leather clutch by using a charm or a link
READY is your beautiful leather clutch with ribbon and pearls!!!
My monday song is dedicated for all the ladies out there
“And since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman, and our game from a woman…
I think it is time to kill for our women. Time to heal our women, be real to our women…
So will the real men get up, know you’re fed up ladies but keep ya head up…”
Music: 2PAC – Keep Ya Head Up